|Title screen shot|
|Creator||Alex Morris (grumpus)|
Scrolling space shooter where the player must destroy as many ships as possible while avoiding their fire and collecting power-ups.
- Each enemy has a certain attack pattern and weapon, as Sentries travel straight down vertically but fire one shot to each side at about a 45 degree angle. Wardens only fire one vertical shot at a time but they move diagonally. Jackals quickly move horizontally while firing up to two Missiles that rapidly travel downwards and Alphas move slowly horizontally, but then stop and fire a powerful laser for a few seconds.
- Occasionally a destroyed enemy will release a power-up, which includes a Fan, which will enable the player’s shots to fire in three directions: at about a 45 degree angle from each side and straight forward. The Tri shot will enable the player’s ship to fire forward and left and right all at once. The Double shot fires two shots at once and the Laser will fire a continuous powerful beam. All power-ups only last a few seconds after being collected.
- Colliding with any enemy ship or its weapon will cause the player to lose a ship and the game will end when there are no more remaining ships. The player will also lose a power-up’s ability if they are in possession of one when they lose a ship.
- The game will also end if the player beats all six levels.
- At the title screen, press the x or z keys to play the game.
- Use the arrow keys to move.
- Use the z or x keys to fire.
- Use the enter or p keys to pause the game and/or reset the cart.