|Earth Was a Bad Choice|
An alien has become separated from his space ship after stopping on Earth for some “R and R”. Unfortunately the Earthlings are treating him like a “monster”, so he must make it back to his ship and flee the planet by running and becoming airborne.
- The player's alien is constantly running, which takes up energy. Steering the alien into earth vehicles (cars, planes, bombs) will cause the alien to become airborne and not use up energy. If the player runs out of energy during a level the game will end, although the player is allowed unlimited continues. Making it to the end of a level refills the alien's energy level to its maximum amount.
- Destroying as many earth vehicles/weapons as possible without touching the ground will add to the player’s combo score (along with how much time the player was in the air max), which is displayed if the player is able to hit at least 10 vehicles and/or projectiles in a row without touching the ground.
- Use the X or Z or any arrow key to start a game.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to move the alien.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to read text at the end of a level.
- Use the X + Z keys to toggle the music.
- Use the Escape or Enter keys to pause the game.