It's Asteroids in reverse! The player shoots squares, but must combine them all together this time around, rather than break them up.
- Shoot the boxes. This has two effects: one, it changes the course of the box, and two, it briefly creates a magnetic shield.
- When there are two or more boxes in the vicinity of each others' shields (when active), this will cause one or more boxes to be absorbed into one box (which will grow with each box it absorbs). The player must combine all boxes to form one giant box (which will then “collapse due to it's unbearable mass”) in order to proceed to the next level.
- Getting hit by a box will cost the player a ship and the game will end when they have no more ships left in reserve.
- Use the X or Z keys to start a game.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to turn your ship.
- Use the X or Z keys to shoot.
- Use the Escape or Enter keys to pause the game.