|Treasure Hunt Submarine|
|Title/instructions screen shot|
You're a submarine of a worn-out article. When ballast isn't taken, you don't sink. You'll collect all treasures!
- With the start of each new game/level, the player's submarine will automatically start floating to the top of the screen.
- Collecting a ballast (at the top of the screen) by making contact with it will cause the player's submarine to sink. Once a ballast is not needed any more, it can be dropped so the submarine can float upwards again.
- Collect all treasures in order to advance to the next level.
- Making contact with a mine or a row of spikes at the top or bottom of the screen will destroy the submarine and cause the game to end.
- At the title screen, press the z key to play the game.
- Use the arrow keys to move (left/right only).
- Use the down arrow key to drop the ballast.
- Use the enter or p keys to pause the game and/or reset the cart.